Chemical Engineer Sample Resume
123 Fredrickson Avenue
Atlanta, Georgia 00000
Assume a challenging and rewarding position as a Chemical Engineer with an innovative firm in Dallas, Texas.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Over eight years of successful planning, developing, and implementing projects in various degrees in North America and South Asia.
• Extensive technical knowledge and experience in planning, budgeting, and implementing chemical engineering projects for public and private sectors including government projects.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentation and contract negotiations.
• Supervisor experience in managing small teams of five to eight engineers in project development, chemical sampling and testing.
• Facilitates bi-weekly on-site training sessions and workshops for U.V. coating on printed samples for optimal results.
• Produces monthly newsletters for engineering team members on topics including industry developments, trends, and upcoming projects.
• Manages sampling of film shrinkage, ply adhesion, tensile and elongation, and electrocuting.
• International relations experience in South Asia.
Senior Chemical Engineer Consultant: July 2002 - Present, Chemical Engineering Firm, Dallas, TX
Chemical Engineer: January 1999 - July 2002, Franklin & Associates Engineering, Dallas, TX
Chemical Engineer: May 1996 - January 1999, Johnson Engineering Firm, Dallas, TX
University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, TX
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering (May 1998)
• Minor: Chemistry
Texas Community College at Dallas, Dallas, TX
• Associates in Science in Pre-Engineering (June 1995)
• Concentration: Physics
• Jan. 2002 - Present: Association of Consulting Chemists & Chemical Engineers, Member
• June 1995 - Present: The American Institute of Chemical Engineers, Member
• June 1995 - Present: Society of Chemical Industry, Member
• Frequent contributor to various scholarly journals including Chemical Engineering Process Magazine, AIChE, and Journal of Chemical Engineering Data
• Acting Adjunct Instructor of Biochemistry at Dallas Community College
Available upon request.